Monday, August 24, 2009

CAN WE BORROW A RAKE?

What's with the leaves? Well I think that is dear ole Mother Nature telling us the Summer is coming to a close or getting very near. We have been working very hard designing More Halloween images...We think you'll scream over them! We also have some exciting NEW digital images for you 'digi nuts'. The images run the gamut from apples to pumpkins... (3 -4x6 pages of illustrations for the months of Sept, Oct, & Nov.)
YOU will just have to get ALL 3 sets...I don't know how you will be able to resist...do you?

'The JOY is in the journey'
DEIDRE

1 comment:

  1. oh you are teasing us! I don't think I can wait much longer!!!!! hurry up Sept. 3! ;)

    and yes, I probably will get all 3 sets - just don't tell hubby! let's see, his vacation ends this week, so YEAH the timing is PERFECT! :D tee hee!

    ReplyDelete